Accommodation and Venue
Campus de Triolet - Université Montpellier 2 (University of Sciences)
The campus is easily accessible from the city centre. From Place de la Comédie or Le Corum stations, you will need only 10 minutes by tram (waiting time less than 5 minutes) and 5 minutes by foot to get to the campus.
- URL: http://www.univ-montp2.fr/
- Address: Place Eugene Bataillon, 34095 Montpellier CEDEX 05
- Campus map: http://goo.gl/maps/9iB2
- Geo Coordinates: Latitude: 43 deg 36 min 42.79 sec N; Longitude: 3 deg 52 min 34.94 sec
- Photos: http://goo.gl/TIJDM
Google Maps listing accommodations close to Le Corum
View Larger Map
Would you like to participate at RuleML 2012 and you are a non-EU resident then you will need to get a French Visa called a Schengen Visa and issued from the French embassy or consulate. The France Schengen Visa entitles you to visit the country for a maximum of three months. It can be issued for either single, double or multiple entry.
If you are from one of the following countries you do NOT require a Schengen Visa: All EU Countries, Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, El Salvador, Estonia, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong (Blue Passports Only), Iceland, Israel, Japan, Korea (Rep Of), Macau, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Romania, San Marino, Singapore, Switzerland, Uruguay, USA, Vatican City and Venezuela.
Nearly all non-EU nationalities require a Schengen Visa for France. To be eligible for a Schengen Visa you must meet the following criteria:
- You do not already have an existing valid Schengen Visa issued by another country in the Schengen Agreement.
- Your passport validity must exceed the duration of your trip by more than 3 months
- You must be able to provide documentation to support your application including evidence of funds for the duration of the trip and evidence of your intention to leave before the French visa expires, for example an onward ticket for travel.
Visa Processing Time
Notice that if you are from one of: Afghanistan, Algeria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belize, Burundi, Democratic Republic of Congo, Egypt, Indonesia, Iran , Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Myanmar, North Korea, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Travel Document holders (1951 Convention), Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Surinam, Syria, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam, Yemen, and Zimbabwe (for France only), then the processing of your visa will take at least 10 working days.
The visa processing for Sri Lanka, Morocco and Tunisia will take at least 5 working days.
Please consult official authorities (French Embassy or French Consulate) in your country for up to date information.
Letter of Invitation
Sometimes the consular authorities ask for a letter of invitation to the prospective event. If you need one please contact the RuleML 2012 local chair.