The International Symposium on Rules, RuleML, has evolved from an annual series of international workshops since 2002, international conferences in 2005 and 2006, and international symposia since 2007. We invite you to share your ideas, results, and experiences: as an industry practitioner, rule system provider, technical expert and developer, rule user or researcher, exploring foundations, developing systems and applications, or using rule-based systems.
This year the RuleML Symposium will be held in conjunction with ECAI 2012, the 20th biennial European Conference on Artificial Intelligence , in Montpellier, France , August 27-29, 2012.
The RuleML 2012 Best Paper will be invited to a best-paper presentation at AAAI'12.
The Doctoral Consortium papers and the Rule Challenge demo papers are published by CEUR Workshop Proceedings ( Volume 874) of RuleML.
Springer Proceedings of RuleML2012 is available.
We invite high-quality submissions related to (but not limited to) one or more of the following topics:
- Rules and Automated Reasoning
- Logic Programming and Non-monotonic Reasoning
- Rules, Agents and Norms
- Rule-Based Distributed/Multi-Agent Systems
- Rule-Based Policies, Reputation and Trust
- Rule-based Event Processing and Reaction Rules
- Fuzzy Rules and Uncertainty
- Rule Transformation, Extraction and Learning
- Vocabularies, Ontologies, and Business rules
- Rules in online-market research and online marketing
- Rule Markup Languages and Rule Interchange
- General Rule Topics
The RuleML2012 Symposium is also hosting
- The 7th AIS SigPrag Int.'l Conference Track on Pragmatic Web http://www.pragmaticweb.info
- The RuleML2012 Doctoral Consortium: http://2012.ruleml.org/phdconsortium
- The 6th International Rule Challenge: http://2012.ruleml.org/rulechallenge
- The Face-to-Face LegalRuleML OASIS TC meeting: August 29, 2012
10 Years of RuleML Meetings (2002-2011)
- RuleML-2011@BRF: Fifth International Symposium of Rules: Research Based and Industry Focused, Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA
- RuleML-2011@IJCAI: Fifth International Symposium of Rules, Barcelona, Spain
- RuleML-2010: Fourth International Web Rule Symposium: Research Based and Industry Focused, Washington, DC, USA
- Semantic Rules Track at SemTech 2010, San Francisco, CA, USA
- RuleML-2009: Third International RuleML Symposium on Rule Interchange and Applications, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- RuleML-2008: Second International RuleML Symposium on Rule Interchange and Applications, Orlando, FL, USA
- RuleML-2007: First International RuleML Symposium on Rule Interchange and Applications, Orlando, FL, USA
- RuleML-2006: Second International Conference on Rules and Rule Markup Languages for the Web, Athens, Georgia, USA
- Special Workshop on Reaction RuleML (Special Event at ISWC06), Athens, Georgia, USA
- RuleML-2005: First International Conference on Rules and Rule Markup Languages for the Semantic Web, Galway, Ireland
- RuleML-2004: Third International Workshop on Rules and Rule Markup Languages for the Semantic Web, Hiroshima, Japan
- RuleML-2003: Second International Workshop on Rules and Rule Markup Languages for the Semantic Web, Sanibel Island, FL, USA
- RuleML-2002: First International Workshop on Rule Markup Languages for Business Rules on the Semantic Web, Sardinia, Italy